One day, while playing video camera hot potato with his wife, Romulus Pereira, the future founder of Looxcie, experienced a "what if" moment. What if you could video your most important events without being stuck behind a video camera? What if you could fully participate and capture video at the same time? What if you could share your experiences immediately with your friends and family? Looxcie was founded in 2008 to make this dream a reality.
Everything we create is intended to inspire you. It must be simple, elegant and intuitive. We are not satisfied until every detail is right. Without exception, it must just plain work.
Thank you for your interest in Looxcie. Please refer to the following contact information to get in touch with us.
- 1196 Borregas Ave., Suite 200
- Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Phone: 1-408-935-2600
- Fax: 1-408-543-0001
- Email: email@example.com
Sales and Distribution
- Reselling inquiries
- Distribution, channel and OEM inquiries
Click here to contact the sales department.
Public Relations and Media Inquiries
- Public relations and media inquiries
Leah Barash, Flashpoint Public Relations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-415-551-9618
- Brand partnerships, marketing events, affiliate programs
- Development partnerships and system integration inquiries
Online Store & Technical Support
- Need online store assistance? Have questions or need assistance with our products?
- Please visit us at: http://www.looxcie.com/support
Vidcie by Looxcie: The Perfect Business Tool
The Vidcie by Looxcie service is the perfect tool for B2B. Conference calls and static images don't compare. Video is a far more effective way for employees and teams to collaborate. Bring your teams together in real-time. Vidcie makes workflow more efficient and greatly reduce travel budgets. And, with its hands-free design, Vidcie allows your workers to focus on the job at hand while recording what they see from their own point of view. In the same moment, they can collaborate by sending clips or streaming live video to the office or other locations. Colleagues can provide immediate feedback and suggestions, in real-time. Learn More
Vidcie solutions enable workers to:
- Focus on the task at hand without having to be distracted by holding a video camera
- Share and collaborate with co-workers and supervisors in real-time
Vidcie solutions enable companies to:
- Reduce travel expenses by remotely viewing live video streams from virtually any location
- Improve corporate training through "see what I see" point-of-view recordings
- Obtain and archive remote wireless surveillance video in a cost-effective manner
Vidcie & Your Company
Vidcie is partnering with companies to create solutions that best fit their needs.
Surveillance & Remote Monitoring
|Remote workers can stream real-time video back to a central location, enabling headquarters to provide immediate feedback. Learn more||First responders can stream video to the emergency room before they arrive to reduce admitting time. Teaching surgeons can stream to students who are remote or time shifted. Learn more||Monitoring remote field assets is easy with the Looxcie solution. Monitor at either a central station or distributed locations, concurrently. Learn more|
Senior Materials Planner
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
This position will be responsible for operations planning activities including a Master Production Schedule (MPS), Bill of Material (BOM) Work Orders, Materials planning, Distribution Replenishment Planning (DRP), Excess, and Obsolesce (E&O), and Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) metrics. Daily activities include updates to the MPS, DRP, and Work Orders with E&O / RMA operational metrics.
The supply chain activities will manage enterprise business unit material and operational requirements for a Configure-To-Order (CTO) materials work order flow for Finish Goods Inventory (FGI) stocking, accessory cost controls, supplier communication for purchase order “On-Time- Delivery” (OTD) metrics, and customer profile data tracking. Tasks require a high level of accountability to ensure coordination, and communication for operations data flow with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Engineering, and various supply chain suppliers.
- Maintain, and update the MPS with weekly inputs from a sales forecast, sales orders, weekly demand, historic data trends, RMA supply, and suppliers minimum order quantity (MOQ) to drive FGI, and subassembly, and component level BOM’s with supplier planning schedules to support business market dynamics, and technology road maps.
- Implement engineering change orders (ECO), and temporary deviation orders (TDO) with planning schedules for CM sites, accessory suppliers, and 3PL’s to drive associated material requirements, and/or operational impacts to affect products worldwide with controlled process execution.
- Responsible for part number quality control of sustaining and engineering builds driven by released BOM’s, part drawings, part specifications, production and assembly instructions to ensure manufactured products meet planning schedules part numbers and/or part numbers revisions.
- This position will host weekly CM meetings with released production planning schedules from the MPS that contains FGI material and/or subassemblies for delivery to multiple worldwide locations. These calls are typically held on late night evenings with Asia business partners
- Track month to date shipments vs. forecast using waterfall analysis reporting and identify items over/under performing to MPS expectations to support cross-functional teams with ad hoc requests and participate in monthly management meetings to represent planning analysis.
- Provide monthly material metrics reporting for RMA’s, and E&O per corporate policies. Other reports will include open P.O’s with no demand, supplier OTD, Reorder points (ROP), weeks of supply, and 3PL distribution restocking requirements using with sea vs. air logistics lead-time.
- Preform materials cost analysis benefits to optimize enterprise business for global CM support in PCBA, Box build, accessories, assembly, and pack out decisions based on a total landed cost model making recommendations to adjust replenishment settings to help drive correct materials flow.
- Participate with accounting, and finance teams in regards to work order Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), work order inventory consumption transaction reconciliation, work order Purchase Price Variance (PPV), work order RMA debit, and credit with customers, and CM.
- Develop new business Key process Indicator (KPI) to improve operations dash board with new workflow processes to improve materials planning for a streamline execution in manufacturing, refurbishment, and inventory replenishment triggers for 3PL level loading.
Requires a bachelor's degree in Business and/or APICS certificates.
7-10 years of experience in materials and production planning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and problem-solve for decision-making efforts with an attention to detail performing multi-tasks to see their projects/assignments to completion. Relies on experience and judgment to plan these accomplish goals.
- This role requires strong analytical and computation skills with proficiency in Microsoft software applications (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point) and database management. Performs a variety of tasks, and works under general supervision with a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Familiar with contract manufacture environments for PCB, SMT, plastics, injection molding, assembly, and test at both domestic, and Asia locations (China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia).
- Need to be a team player that can work independently and/or with groups to make judgment calls and take ownership of its outcome with strong communications to manage cross-departmental expectations with clear and effectively manner. Require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The Senior Sales Engineer works closely with the Sales team while working towards increasing the acceptance, adoption, and usage of Vidcie products within a client organization to create selling opportunities.
This position requires the ability to deliver technical presentations to IT, network and security professionals both in person and via phone/web conferencing. The role involves the development and maintenance of strong technical relationships with our partners, customers and engineering team in order to establish new opportunities and support existing ones. Along with pre-sales responsibilities, SEs also provide product training to our current customers, partners and prospects. Candidates must possess strong presentation and communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, from network security professionals to IT executives.
This role requires outstanding interpersonal and customer relations skills and a fanatical commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Manage and lead the customer throughout the evaluation process and ensure a technical close
- Develop guru-level technical expertise around the Vidcie video streaming solution
- Support sales with prospective customer accounts
- Coordinate and deliver RFP/I/Q responses and technical architecture solutions
- Provide technical guidance to channel partners and support them in strategic accounts
- Provide input to the documentation process
- Provide customer input and feedback about products to our Product Management team
- Provide technical assistance to strategic partners integrating with Vidcie APIs
- Provide a technical presence at industry trade shows
- Travel as needed and work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies and time zones
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent, based on experience
- Minimum 5 years in computer networking with at least 2 years in a field sales environment, enterprise technical support or equivalent customer-facing role
- Experience working with video formats and compression technologies
- Basic computer administration skills for Linux environments
- Experience administering cloud/SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Wireless – 802.11, 3G, LTE
- Routing, TCP/UDP, IP, SIP
- Excellent communications and presentation skills – adept at working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technical environment
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior NPI & Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Looxcie is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior NPI/Manufacturing Engineering to impact standards and design of our product initiatives. Our ideal candidate dives in and enjoys being “the go to person” for NPI and manufacturing engineering expertise and has clear success examples in her/his past dealing with electronic product devices.
The Senior NPI/Manufacturing Engineering role exists to be the “go-to” person for New Product Introductions and all Operations Engineering activities. During NPI efforts, this person will represent all Manufacturing, Test, Process, Supply Chain and Quality Engineering roles. She/he will have some project management responsibilities for scheduling/tracking. Working extensively with our external design partners, internal design resources, product marketing/management and our operations supply chain team; this person represents the Operations arm during product development. Working with our CM partners, this person is responsible and accountable for the efficacy of the manufacturing process and the associated tooling/fixtures/jigs/testing/ product-packaging, yield, and quality. Working with the Looxcie Supply Chain team she/he is the primary interface with CM partners for production and process issues. This role owns the product record (PDM/PLM) accuracy/completeness, and ultimately the quality of the final product. This individual will be a resource for others for product technical questions and will serve as the highest level of escalation from the customer phone support issues.
- Introduce and transition new products to CM partner manufacturers
- Introduce and drive changes to existing processes and designs into CM production environments(Continuous Improvements)
- Drive efficiency in manufacturing process (with CM)
- Resolve design/process/quality issues (with CM and with engineering resources); implement corrective actions
- Set standards for quality of product; evaluate new designs and design changes for sufficiency and excellence in both quality and manufacturability
- Drive/own engineering change process (BoM, Drawings) with Doc Control analyst support
Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant experience;
- NPI and manufacturing engineering expertise;
- Experience with small electronic product devices: NPI engineering, plastics/injection molding issue resolution, PCBA/SMT, HV manufacturing processes, execution of product ramp to high volume, and ownership/responsibility for being the primary conduit of CM technical direction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- History of flawless execution of electronics product transfer from prototype to volume production in Asia.
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing tooling/fixtures/jigs and processes for electronics:
- Plastics, injection molding, pad printing, plastic paints, soft paints, plating, glues, metal forming, metal casting
- SMT, small feature PCBA, 0201 components
- Flex PCB, ridged/flex
- Added Bonus: Camera/Video/audio device experience
- Ability to drive your Asia supply partners to meet our company goals for success
- Delegation to others with appropriate validation of progress
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Submit a question to our exceptional support experts or visit our forum now.
Call Us: 1-855-LOOXCIE (1-855-566-9243)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PST
We will be closed for the following 2013 holidays:
- Presidents Day (February 18th)
- Memorial Day (May 27th)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (September 2nd)
- Thanksgiving (November 28/29th)
- Christmas (December 25-27th)
These retailers proudly sell Looxcie products.
Resellers & Distributors
If you are a reseller or distributor and are interested in selling our products and services, please click here to contact the sales department.