About Looxcie & Vidcie
One day, while playing video camera hot potato with his wife, Romulus Pereira, the future founder of Looxcie, experienced a "what if" moment. What if you could video your most important events without being stuck behind a video camera? What if you could fully participate and capture video at the same time? What if you could share your experiences immediately with your friends and family? Looxcie was founded in 2008 to make this dream a reality. From those beginnings we developed the Vidcie Live Video Service for enterprise and business in aviation, field service, manufacturing and security.
Thank you for your interest in Looxcie. Please refer to the following contact information to get in touch with us.
- 1196 Borregas Ave., Suite 200
- Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Phone: 1-408-935-2600
- Fax: 1-408-543-0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Distribution
- Reselling inquiries
- Distribution, channel and OEM inquiries
Click here to contact the sales department.
Public Relations and Media Inquiries
- Public relations and media inquiries
Leah Barash, Flashpoint Public Relations
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-415-551-9618
- Brand partnerships, marketing events, affiliate programs
- Development partnerships and system integration inquiries
Online Store & Technical Support
- Need online store assistance? Have questions or need assistance with our products?
- Please visit us at: http://www.looxcie.com/support
Vidcie Live Video Service by Looxcie:
Handsfree Video Collaboration for Business
The Vidcie Live Video Service is a separate enterprise product line that grew out of our research and development of the Looxcie consumer line. Vidcie provides a complete enterprise solution from the cameras to the wearable accessories to the SaaS back end administrative tool and portal. Vidcie allows technicians to share their point of view with remote experts to solve problems faster and save time and money. With its handsfree design, Vidcie allows your workers to focus on the job at hand while streaming and recording what they see from their own point of view. Colleagues and remote experts can provide immediate feedback and suggestions, in real time. Learn More about the Vidcie Live Video Service and its underlying technology.
Vidcie Live Video Service enables workers to:
- Stream live video in real time to remote experts
- Leverage less experienced technicians with remote expertise
- Share and collaborate with co-workers and supervisors in real-time
Vidcie Live Video Service enables businesses to:
- Reduce travel expenses by remotely viewing live video streams from virtually any location
- Improve corporate training through "see what I see" point-of-view recordings
- Obtain and archive remote wireless surveillance video in a cost-effective manner
Vidcie for Your Business
Vidcie is enabling wearable handsfree video streaming in aviation, manufacturing, field service, cable and security industries. Learn more on www.vidcie.com and from there contact us to discuss your application and set up a trial.
Remote cable and utility workers can stream real-time video back to a central location, enabling headquarters to provide immediate feedback and reduce repeat service calls.
Keeping capital equipment operational and maximizing up time is paramount to producers, particularly in industries such as food processing or packaging perishable goods, the impact of downtime can be extremely costly.
Monitoring remote field assets is easy with the Vidcie solution. Monitor at either a central station or distributed locations, concurrently to improve situational awareness and response.
Senior Systems Engineer (Pre/Post Sales)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
About Looxcie's Service Operations
Looxcie's Service Operations provides a broad set of proactive and reactive service capabilities to Looxcie's consumer and enterprise businesses. Our capabilities include reactive technical support and service operations management for both our consumer and enterprise customers, as well as technical sales engineering that enables our enterprise sales team to win big deals.
You are a highly technical engineer with a unique passion for direct customer interaction.
The Senior Systems Engineer reports into Looxcie's Service Operations, providing sales engineering consulting and support to the Vidcie Enterprise Sales Organization and its customers.
This role works towards increasing the acceptance, adoption, and usage of Vidcie products within a client organization to create selling opportunities.
This position requires the ability to deliver technical presentations to IT, network and security professionals both in person and via phone/web conferencing. The role involves the development and maintenance of strong technical relationships with our partners, customers and engineering team in order to establish new opportunities and support existing ones. Along with pre-sales responsibilities, SEs also provide product training to our current customers, partners and prospects. Candidates must possess strong presentation and communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, from network security professionals to IT executives.
This role requires outstanding interpersonal and customer relations skills and a fanatical commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a member of Looxcie's Service Operations, you will be expected to fulfill the duties of your primary role in the organization, but as a member of a small start-up team with broad responsibilities, you will also be expected to cross train in other areas of the operations to provide additional coverage during high-peak times, as well as provide back-up coverage during resource shortages.
- Manage and lead the customer throughout the evaluation process and ensure a technical close
- Provide regular account management reporting during the technical evaluation process
- Develop guru-level technical expertise around the Vidcie video streaming solution
- Support sales with prospective customer accounts
- Coordinate and deliver RFP/I/Q responses and technical architecture solutions
- Create customer engagement collateral, including the technical aspects of channel and sales training material
- Provide technical guidance to channel partners and support them in strategic accounts
- Provide input to the documentation process
- Provide customer input and feedback about products to our Product Management team
- Provide technical assistance to strategic partners integrating with Vidcie APIs
- Provide a technical presence at industry trade shows
- Travel as needed and work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies and time zones
- Technical BS degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or information technology
- Minimum 6-8 years in highly technical role
- Minimum 3-5 years in a technical field sales environment
- Enterprise technical support or equivalent customer-facing role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with video formats and compression technologies
- Experience and comfort with computer administration in Linux environments
- Experience with computer networking including experience with firewall, DMZ, TCP/IP and network routing
- Experience administering cloud/SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Wireless – 802.11, 3G, LTE
- Excellent communications and presentation skills – adept at working with Excel and Powerpoint
- Willingness and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technical environment
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer – iOS
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Looxcie is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced iOS Software Engineer. Our ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of quality Objective-C andiPhone/iPad application development and the associated technologies.
As a member of our highly motivated team the iOS Engineer should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. The iOS Software Engineer places a high value on automated testing, and have experience using test frameworks such as OCUnit and TestFlight.
- BS Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- Experience with Xcode4 and Xcode5
- Experience with Objective C.
- Experience with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
- Experience with iOS Social Frameworks like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Experience working with third-party libraries like Testflight, iCarousel etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Versed with Cocoa Frameworks
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Strong UI development skills with expert knowledge of UI animations, Modal-View-Controller Architecture (MVC) and KVO architecture.
- Complete understanding of iOS Provisioning portal.
- Fluency with App market store release and distribution process.
Submit a question to our exceptional support experts or visit our forum now.
Call Us: 1-855-LOOXCIE (1-855-566-9243)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PST
We will be closed for the following 2013 holidays:
- Presidents Day (February 18th)
- Memorial Day (May 27th)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (September 2nd)
- Thanksgiving (November 28/29th)
- Christmas (December 25-27th)
These retailers proudly sell Looxcie products.
Resellers & Distributors
If you are a reseller or distributor and are interested in selling our products and services, please click here to contact the sales department.