21 Questions is a fun and popular game that is going to help people to get to know you better, whether you playing it with friends or filming a YouTube video for your audience.
In case you are filming a video, you can also bring a friend or another YouTuber on a video for a possible collaboration.
This is a great opportunity for both of you to bring new viewers to each of your channels.
What is 21 Questions Game?
21 Questions is a game that is often played at parties or with friends to get to know each other better through conversation.
It is pretty easy and straight-forward.
How To Play?
It’s easy. First, you think of 21 funny questions to ask each other.
Choose your questions wisely and try to get to know that person as much as possible through those twenty-one questions. Each player has to answer the question truthfully and not hold back!
There is no limit to what kind of questions you can ask the other person.
Good Questions to Ask for 21 Questions Game
Here are the best questions to ask for 21 questions game:
1. If you could be born again with the same knowledge you have now, what would you do differently?
This one can give you some insight into their past, how they spent it and how much they changed.
2. What is the thing that most people think about you, that is actually not true?
This can be probably applied for all of us, there are myths about you that you probably don’t even know of, and they might not be necessarily something bad, but still, people like to gossip.
3. If you could change the way school works, what would you do?
There’s hardly ever going to be a school system that’s going to please every kid and parent, but this way you can see how they think and what’s their opinion towards the education.
4. Is there something you’ve done in the past and you wish you could go back in time and undo it? If yes what is it?
This might be a hard one to answer, your friend will most likely try to avoid the question or he/she will lie and say something instead of giving the true answer.
5. If you could be an animal for 1 day, what would you be?
No real meaning, pretty easy question. You might see them differently depending on what animal they say and what that animal is known for.
6. How would you describe your ideal partner?
Really insightful question, you can get to know what she/he wants in her/his partner, what they like or some specific thing they want in a relationship.
7. You need to spend $500 in 8 hours, what do you do?
Perfect question to get to know this person better, you will find out about their hobbies, what they spend their money on, as well as how much they are financially responsible and mature.
8. What current trend you don’t like and why?
Everyone has a trend they don’t like in particular, many people don’t like new trends at all, this is a great question to see where they stand with new things happening in the world.
9. Would you be useful in a zombie apocalypse? What can you bring to the table?
Get to know about their survival skills, what are they good at.
10. If you could change the way kids are parented these days, what would you do?
This is more about changing the culture than being a bit different parent to your kid. You can get to know more about their past and how they were parented and even how much they love their parents.
11. Name 1 Movie or TV Show that’s really watched by everyone that you didn’t see?
People’s watching habits can reveal a lot about them. Also, you can see if they have similar interests as you and what’s their opinion about something that everyone likes.
12. What makes you angry?
Pretty self-explanatory question, you can see what they hate in life and many times you can be angry about the same thing.
13. If you needed to spend rest of your life in 1 place, where would it be?
Pretty tough one, one can’t simply decide on 1 place before visiting a lot of places in the world.
14. What’s your addiction?
It can be sweet food, or video games, or procrastinating on social media, basically see what they spend most of their time on.
15. How much do you honestly know what’s happening in the world, outside of your own country?
There are many people that have absolutely no idea what’s going on outside their own country and are so blinded by the media telling them fake stories of stuff that doesn’t matter.
16. What would you write on your grave?
This one is a much more serious question, it is about life meaning, what are their ultimate goals in life, do they want to leave a legacy etc.
17. What is your favorite game to play?
It can be a sport or child’s game or a video game. Again, you can see common interests you have.
18. If someone gifted you a 2 person vacation on a tropical island, who would you go with?
Usually, people will choose their crush or a really close friend, you can get to know their circle of friends a bit more that’s for sure.
19. If you could turn into any person or being, who would it be?
How much do they like their current life or how much do they like someone else’s life and they are maybe jealous?
20. Rich or Famous?
An ancient question most of you heard 1 time in your life, can turn into a fun conversation. This is a this or that kind of question.
21. Truth or Happiness?
I personally prefer happiness, it’s the 1 thing that matters the most in life and many people that know the truth, deep down are not happy.
21 Questions To Ask A Girl
Looking to get a conversation started and keep it going with a girl? You do not want to bombard her with the usual, “How’s it going?” or what she does that may leave her feeling sized-up.
There’s a better way. Here are 21 questions to ask a girl that break the norms and still get you to know her.
1. How would you describe yourself?
This question reveals how she thinks about herself. Her confidence and self-esteem come to light.
2. Is there something you have done and wish you didn’t?
This is a great question whose answer can be silly or serious. Your reaction should depend on the answer.
3. What is that one thing people misjudge about you?
This question helps you know the lady for who she really is.
4. If you had a chance to come back to life, would you live the same way you do now?
This question aims at knowing any mistakes they may have made and how they rectify those mistakes.
5. Given a chance, would you change your gender or race?
This question aims at learning how she views other different people. It can reveal what she thinks about this topic in general.
6. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
This reveal will reveal her hobbies, how they spend money, and just how financially responsible they are.
7. What would you do if you were caught up in a catastrophic event?
This question is about knowing her survival skills.
8. What irritates you most?
You know what she hates and just how often she gets angry.
9. What is that one thing you cannot do without?
This question aims at knowing her hobbies.
10. What would you write on your tombstone?
This question helps you learn about her ambitions and view of life.
11. Which is your favorite place on earth?
With this question, you get to know her dream destination.
12. Which song triggers emotions in you?
Everyone has a favorite song. You get to figure out her feelings.
13. Which superhero power would you like to have?
This question spices the conversation up a bit.
14. What would you choose between looks and intelligence?
This question aims at knowing what traits she values.
15. If you were to be an animal for a day, which one would you be?
Depending on the animal she chooses, you get to know more about her personality.
16. What is that one thing most people love, but you don’t?
Not everyone is hyped about what everyone else loves. Find out if your interests match yours.
17. What is something that only life can teach?
This question helps you know their life’s lessons and if it has been helpful.
18. Which habit would you never break?
Helps you know about her personal growth.
19. If your life was a movie, what would be its title?
This is a fun question with potentially hilarious answers.
20. What outfit would you never wear?
Her answer will reveal her personality and style.
21. How different are you when you’re by yourself?
It is common to have different personalities depending on the social setting. This question will help you know her true self.
21 Questions To Ask A Guy
Asking the right questions will give you an insight into a guy. What’s more, you’ll learn about him in the most interesting manner and in the most relaxed environment.
Ask the questions one at a time, allowing him to answer each question individually. You can make it even more exciting by splitting the question. Here are some great 21 questions to ask a guy.
1. What do you love most about being a guy?
This is a fun question with great answers that can help you know things you didn’t know before.
2. What is one thing you are good at?
This is a great question that gives insight into his talents.
3. What was the greatest moment in your life?
This question gets him talking about the highlight of his life.
4. What would you do with a million dollars?
This question reveals a guy’s financial maturity and dreams.
5. What is your addiction?
You learn about the thing he loves most.
6. Which movie would you never get tired of?
You will learn about the kind of movies he likes.
7. What is your favorite outfit?
Reveals his taste in fashion and personality.
8. How would you describe yourself?
His answer will let you know how he sees himself.
9. Would you live anywhere else but here?
This question reveals his adventurous side
10. What do you want to become?
This will reflect his ambitions and personality.
11. What is your favorite sport and why?
Most guys love sports. With this question, you learn the sport that makes him tick.
12. If you were to be anyone else for a day, who would you be?
This question will tell you about his ambitions and interests.
13. Which is your favorite holiday and why?
This question can tell you about his personality.
14. What is your favorite food and why?
Helps you know what food he prefers and if you share the same cravings.
15. What scares you most?
Reveals there innermost fears.
16. How would you spend the last day of your life?
Allows you to know what they value most.
17. If you had a time machine, what time would you visit?
This question can reveal a lot about his life, interests, and values.
18. If you had to pick three cars to own, which would they be and why?
Reveals his dreams and interests.
19. What stereotype makes you cringe?
Helps you learn what he hates about societal standards.
20. What is one thing that you are best at?
Helps you learn about his talents and interests.
21. What defines a successful person?
Tells you about what he values in people and in life.
21 Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Some guys tend to be closed off on during conversation and talking, with many one-word answers. This can be really irritating.
However, open-ended questions are an excellent way to steer the conversation and get some knowledge about the kind of man he really is and deepen your relationship. Here are 21 questions to ask your boyfriend.
1. How would you describe the perfect day?
This is an excellent conversational starter that helps you learn about what he loves.
2. What is your worst regret?
You learn about his regrets and what he learned from it.
3. If money had no value, where would you live?
Helps you know whether if you are compatible.
4. How often do you feel down?
Helps you learn about his stresses level.
5. What thing about you seems to annoy people?
You get to know his annoying habits and self-awareness.
6. What makes you angry the most?
Helps you learn about his temper and if it is tolerable
7. What lessons have you learned from past relationships?
A great question that helps you know what he expects in relationships.
8. What is that one thing that you will never do?
This is an enlightening question on what limits he puts on himself.
9. Which quality do people love about you?
Reveals what he thinks are his best qualities and what he would look for in others.
10. What defines a strong person?
Reveals how they see the world and what he admires.
11. What is your favorite pet and why?
Allows you to know whether he loves animals.
12. If you were to go on a road trip, where would you go?
You get to know more about his travel interests.
13. What do you think sets you apart from other people?
This question lets you know how he feels about his place in society.
14. How would you want to spend your old age?
A fun question that gives insight about his long term view to life.
15. Which unhygienic thing do you hate most in people?
This question lets you learn about his hygiene level and if it could bother you.
16. What are the best and worst movies you’ve ever watched?
A question that reveals their taste in movies and pop culture.
17. Who is your favorite author?
If you love reading, this question will reveal if your boyfriend is a reader too.
18. What makes you most uncomfortable?
This lets you know about his fears more.
19. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money?
This is an important question that reveals his financial responsibility and maturity.
20. What are your biggest pet peeves you have of other people?
You learn about the things he finds undesirable in people.
21. What bad habit do you find hard to stop?
This question helps you learn about his addiction and interests.
The whole point of the game is to get to know the other person better, so if the game ends in the middle because of a long conversation, that’s fine, because the game served its purpose and helped you get to know each other better.
If you are a YouTuber, I highly recommend making 21 questions to ask a guy or girl or even your friend in a Q&A video.
Bringing new ideas to your channel and games to play is a great way to attract more people from different types of audiences to your channel.
That was it for 21 questions game, if you have any recommendations about the game or really good questions to ask, comment below and let me know!