- At A Glance: Our Top 3 Picks for Blue Snowball iCE Mic Stands
- Reviews Of Blue Snowball iCE Mic Stands
- 1. InnoGear Upgraded Microphone Suspension Stand
- 2. Suspension Mic Stand With Boom Scissor Arm For Blue Snowball
- 3. Neewer Desk Mic Stand With Non-Slip Feet
- 4. Aokeo AK-35 Microphone Stand Desk Adjustable Boom Scissor Arm For Blue Snowball iCE
- 5. Luling Arts Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand
- 6. InnoGear Microphone Stand with Sturdy Swivel Mount
- 7. Ammoon MS-12 Mini Foldable Desktop Mic Stand
- 8. Eastshining Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Arm
- 9. InnoGear Microphone Stand With Adjustable Boom For Blue Snowball iCE
- 10. Blue Microphones Snowball iCE Studio Boom Arm and Pop Filter
- Things to consider before purchasing a mic stand
- Final Thoughts On These Mic Stands For The Blue Snowball iCE
If you are using the Blue Snowball iCE microphone than you need to pair it with a quality mic stand. We will review mic stands for the Blue Snowball iCE, which is a necessary piece of equipment to get the most out of your mic. A high-quality mic stand with a pop filter will enable you to produce professional-grade recordings.
At A Glance: Our Top 3 Picks for Blue Snowball iCE Mic Stands
- InnoGear Upgraded Microphone Suspension Stand OVERALL BEST
- Suspension Mic Stand With Boom Scissor Arm RUNNER UP
- Neewer Desk Mic Stand HONORABLE MENTION
Reviews Of Blue Snowball iCE Mic Stands
That said, you should not purchase a mic stand without going through our list of the best mic stands for a Blue Snowball.
1. InnoGear Upgraded Microphone Suspension Stand
- Foldable Arm Band: The adjustable microphone arm can be fold up and easy for you to carry around. This feature enables to adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. Before...
If you are looking at for a top of the range microphone stand, the InnoGear is a must-have. With its foldable armband, it makes it easy to carry around and store correctly. It is effortless to fold in its suitable angles, adjustable to any height that suits you. Therefore you can produce you’re your voice at a perfect quality level.
It is a perfect fit for almost all families and a wide range of studios, not forgetting broadcasting and TV stations. This is because of its 5/8”-27 male to 3/8”-16 female screw adapter that makes it suitable for a Blue Snowball. It also comes with a 1.10″ long diameter microphone clip.
It is highly durable due to its heavy-duty steel structure with ultra-strong springs, which has an extra positioning screw. The microphone stand is highly compact, making it excellent for heavy-duty carrying.
You are sure to find this product perfect for your everyday needs, and it will give you excellent service for an extended period. A quick note, we do recommend getting a longer USB cable so it can wrap along the arm and stay out of the way.
2. Suspension Mic Stand With Boom Scissor Arm For Blue Snowball
- Built-in 5/8" Screw--Upgraded 5/8" screw makes the stand compatible with all kinds of microphones like Blue Yeti, Snowball and every other microphone. Just attach your microphone directly to the...
The Neuma microphone stand is another fantastic mic stand that will give you one of the best services in your recording sessions. It comes with a folding body design, which is easy to fold. This feature makes it easily portable and for efficient storage. It has two adjustable arms providing additional folding points, increasing its storage, and portability advantages.
You need not worry about it easily breaking as it comes with super durable material. The durability is signified by the high-quality material and strong spring structure. Therefore you can carry out your heavy-duty work with little worry. The head swivels easily yet hold its position once in place.
This microphone stand has multiple protection clamps in addition to a durable rubber mat at the clamp top. Also included is a sponge mat on the washer, which means that you will never destroy your furniture in the studio or at your home.
If you would like to increase the width of the mounting screw, then you may easily do this by wrapping a thread tape on the shock mount. This will also allow you to maintain the actual screw thread.
3. Neewer Desk Mic Stand With Non-Slip Feet
- 3/8" threaded mount, 5/8" adaptor; Height: 3.1"-4.9"/8cm-12.5cm; Non-slip feet; Durable construction
If you are looking for a light mic stand to carry around your home or workplace, then this stand is for you. It is suitable for home use, lectures, podcasts, and any meeting, live interviews, and broadcasts. You can easily hold it while doing your recording sessions in the lecture room or conference room.
It is robust enough to give you long service as it is made of durable iron construction. Therefore you can be sure you are making a very viable investment.
The tripod design is excellent as it makes a stand stable to hold low-profile instruments and equipment. The non-slip foot is a fantastic feature for this mic stand. It can offer reinforcements for kick drums and amps.
4. Aokeo AK-35 Microphone Stand Desk Adjustable Boom Scissor Arm For Blue Snowball iCE
- Sturdy Material：made of high quality steel and electrostatic powder spraying tech. The stand is more durable and anti-rust compared with normal stands. Super spring support ，arm bends back and...
This mic stand is definitely for the enthusiasts. Made of sturdy materials, it is much more durable than most mic stands in the market. It comes with anti-rust properties meaning you can use it humid conditions without damaging it.
It has a modern design feel to it, with the adjustable arms making it easy to move your microphone on any angle that best suits your needs. This feature is made possible by the presence of super spring support. The movement of the arms is stable and smooth, making this mic stand fantastic to use.
It has multifunction capabilities as the universal boom arm stand can suit your studio tasks perfectly. It comes fitted with a threaded screw adapter, which makes it possible to fix any personal microphone you might have. You don’t have to worry about the kind of mic clip that your microphone has since it will be catered for with the stand. You can attach your Blue Yeti or Blue Snowball iCE to this mic stand.
It can hold a maximum load of three kilograms, and it is excellent for youtube and Facebook recording, TV stations, battle stations, stage performances, and voice over recording.
If that’s not enough, the manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty and a three-month return policy. They provide quality assurance and are reachable to provide support if you encounter any issues.
5. Luling Arts Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand
- Professional Adjustable Microphone Stand:Professional Recording Studio Equipment with adjustable microphone stand, Adjustable Shock Mount, double layer Pop Filter , Screw adapter, microphone shock...
From the name, you can already guess the quality of this mic stand. It is excellent for radio and music recording. It is because it comes with a pop filter. Pop filters help reduce air blasts from your mouth allowing for high-quality recordings. Forget worrying about producing hissing sounds while pronouncing the letters. You can also do away with the air blasts when pronouncing ‘b’ and ‘p.’
It has strong compatibility and applicability with the Luling arts mic providing attach ability to Blue Yeti, Snowball, or mount. As long as you have standard sized microphones, you are sure to like this stand. It has maximum weight support of 2 kilograms, making it possible for you to attach the most valuable equipment in the studio.
It comes with fantastic shock mount effects due to the width of the microphone clipping. It can be altered by using the adjustable O-rings on the shock mount. The suspension shock mount can isolate the studio microphones from vibrations and regular noise.
It is designed for heavy-duty carriage as it is made of zinc alloy and covered with an anti-scratch protective pad. You can, therefore, mount heavy microphones for a long time.
6. InnoGear Microphone Stand with Sturdy Swivel Mount
- Spring built-in balance system looks more upscale and professional than others whose are exposed to the outside.
If you are voice-over artist or are into video podcasts such as those you see on youtube and Facebook, then you can invest in this unique piece of equipment.
This sturdy microphone stand comes with a lot better compatibility without having to mount heavyweights. It has an adjustable arm that makes positioning in the home or studio quite easy. It is workable with both light and heavy microphones since you can either choose between large and small versions depending on your needs.
The excellent feature of having the spring inbuilt for balance is also advantageous as it makes the equipment have a more professional look and feel.
It can carry loads not exceeding 3.5 lbs. Arm length of the scissor arm is fourteen can be rotated all round in 360 degrees. The maximum horizontal width of the arm is 28 inches while it is 27 inches when adjusted horizontally.
You can invest in this mic stand as it is affordable for making podcast videos right from your studio or home. Check InnoGear’s official website for warranty information.
7. Ammoon MS-12 Mini Foldable Desktop Mic Stand
- Foldable design for ease of carrying and storing.
This microphone stand comes with an elegant foldable design that makes it easily portable and storing.
The three feet design, which is non-slip, gives it exceptional strength making it possible for you to mount the necessary equipment to it. The rubber feet are also great, as you will not scratch your table or desk. It has a clutch that comes in handy when locking the stand, therefore, making it more stable.
Then outer material is made of plastic, metal, and rubber, therefore, offering it maximum durability for use for an extended period.
8. Eastshining Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Arm
- STABILITY & SAFETY - Dual suspension springs on each boom arm, protects microphone from shaking, suddenly dropping and making noise. Comes with one table mounting clamp, an adjustable positioning...
This Eastshining mic stand has an ultra-modern feel to it. This is because of the adjustable design and the material used in its construction.
It is very stable when using it as it has dual suspension springs on every boom arm. This prevents the microphones from shaking or dropping suddenly and, therefore, making noise. Another fantastic feature that adds to the stability is the one table mounting clamp, which comes fitted with soft rubber to protect your tabletop or desk.
It is very durable as it made from all zinc alloy in its construction and is therefore suitable for heavy-duty carry. Made from high-quality steel, the scissor arm can hold up to 2 kilograms of weight making it possible for you to attach the necessary equipment needed when recording in the studio.
It comes with two adjustable legs making a stand extendable to 70cm. You can, therefore, adjust the microphone to a height that is comfortable for you to produce the best work.
The Eastshining mic stand is universally graded, with a standard 4.5cm ABS mic clip diameter and can, therefore, fit most Blue Snowball and Blue Yeti.
This is a must-have mic stand if your interests are into YouTube or Facebook videos, radio broadcasting, stage performances, and TV stations.
9. InnoGear Microphone Stand With Adjustable Boom For Blue Snowball iCE
- Shock Mount: Please noted the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.It is made of high-quality material and can protect the microphone all-around with high rubber rope design which makes the microphone...
This is another stand from InnoGear Microphone stands. It has excellent features that make it appear in our list of the top microphone stands in the market.
The material used in its construction is among the top features that make this stand a must-have for most people. The all zinc alloy mounting clamp is robust to hold the weight attached to the stand. The ultra-strong springs prevent the mic from dropping or vibrating.
The double screen pop filters are another fantastic feature to have in this mic stand. The hissing sounds and air blasts are adequately taken care of by the first screen, therefore leaving only pure music or voice recorded.
The design is also fabulous as the cable ties that have self-locking fasteners are strong and durable, making it easy to handle and prevent snagging.
10. Blue Microphones Snowball iCE Studio Boom Arm and Pop Filter
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Microphones Snowball iCE USB Microphone, Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm and Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
This mic stand had to be on this list. Its features are elegant and at the same time, robust and durable. It is suitable for video podcasts, recording vocals and music, gaming, and much more.
It has a fresh two-condenser capsule design that makes it look professional enough and also sturdy. The retro compact design also makes the USB microphone exceptional while at the same time performing the task at hand with minimum fuss.
It has a significant pop filter feature that takes away the air blasts and hissing sounds when broadcasting or recording.
Things to consider before purchasing a mic stand
There are various things you will need to think over before you make a decision on which microphone stand you end up buying. The most basic include;
- If you want a boom arm or not. This is a very crucial element to consider, as it will influence the kind of stand you purchase. If you are a lecturer, then it is not necessary to have a boom arm, and you can settle without it. A boom scissor arm stand is suitable for podcast video makers as the swivel feature comes in handy as you grab it and start recording when the mood sets in.
- Will you screw it on the desk or mount it to the wall. You must also consider your working station and where the stand will be located. If you are into video making, you are likely to be sitting at a desk, and therefore, you should go for a mic stand with table and desk clamps. It should have rubber fittings to protect your desk from scratches.
- If you are into music recording, then it is advisable to have one that is mounted on the wall. You are most likely to engage your vocals when standing rather than sitting. Therefore you should look for a stand that is durable to withstand swivels and the constant adjustments.
- Portability of the stand will heavily influence what type of position you end up buying. If you want it to be portable, the tripod mic stands will be a great choice. You can move around with it, from one meeting to another.
Final Thoughts On These Mic Stands For The Blue Snowball iCE
From the above list, you can easily see the clear distinctions between the stands and the work best suited for each. If you are a journalist or lecturer, the tripod mic stand is best since it offers excellent portability advantages. For music lovers and podcast video makers, then having a position with a boom arm will be ideal for your flexibility oriented sessions. That said, you should think about all factors before deciding on a microphone stand, and any from the list provided above will surely get you the best service possible.